Hibiscus : (Hibiscus sabdariffa )
Kingdom : (Plantae ) - Family: Malvaceae Genus
Hibiscus contains : calories protein, fat, total carbohydrate, fiber, ascorbic acid.
- The chemicals in hibiscus flower helps in growth of hair. It reduces dandruff and makes the hair black.
- The natural oil in this flower acts as a good conditioner.
- As herbal tea it contains many minerals and vitamins.
- This flower improves digestion. Hence raw flowers are eaten by Hawaiian people, and Chinese eat this flower by making pickle.
- The fiber from this stem is qualitative. This can be used in manufacturing of clothes, nets and paper.
- Moisture content 12% max.
- Color Purple- Red
- Extract content 41%min.
- Protein content 5% max.
- Ash & mineral salts 10% max
- Impurities 2% max
- Vitamins C (as cerbicacid) 80—100mg/100gm.
- Natural pigment more than 1 1/2mg/100grms.
- Reducing sugar 12%max.
- Hibiscus (Dry flower) Fiber 15%mini.
- Carbohydrates -
- Total acids 25----30%
Types of Hibiscus
- Dry Flower.
Packing and Export
Packing is usually done in PP bags 20~22 KG, and exported in 40 feet containers which will carry 12 metric tons.
To Download Hibiscus Catalogue.... click here